The X600 Server Edition Data Recorder provides a complete expansion chassis for electronics mounting and an additional chassis that can support up to 100TB+ on m.2 PCIe SSDs. The additional disk chassis can be configured as a RAID or as individual data drives.
This configuration also converts specific interfaces via a rear MILBOX.
The MILBOX maintains the environmental and electromagnetic seals required to comply with MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F. I/O for this configuration are shown below but other configurations are available along with other series of circular connectors.
- DC input power
- IRIG-B x1
- RS232 x1
- RS422 x4
- A-1 Environmental Certifications Overview
- A-2 X600 Environmental Specifications
- A-3 Wheeled and Composite Vehicle Test Specifications (MIL-STD-810G)
- A-4 Electromagnetic Certifications (MIL-STD-461F)
- A-6 Aluminum Specifications