PCG’s X500 TEMPEST laptop computer is a rendition of the Getac’s ultra-rugged X500 laptop that is retrofitted to reduce electromagnetic emanations to meet NSA’s TEMPEST standards (Telecommunications Electronics Material Protected from Emanating Spurious Transmissions), also referred to as Emsec. The Tempest X500 includes circuit-level and hardware-level retrofits with 1G Fiber or Copper and Faraday shielding against EMI.
The PCG TEMPEST X500 is compliant to NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 for Level I/II Electric Field Radiation (ER)
- NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 for Level I/II Electric Field Radiation (ER)
- Environmental Specifications (IP65)
- Wheeled and Composite Vehicle Test Specifications (MIL-STD-810G)
- Electromagnetic Certifications (MIL-STD-461F/RS103)
- Optional MIL-STD-188-125-1 (HEMP)